We wish all those affected by the COVID-19 virus around the world a speedy and thorough recovery. Amidst the worry and panic surrounding the current situation here in sunny South Africa, we thought it prudent to share the steps that we are taking to keep our Staff, Customers, and Suppliers safe.
You know by now that we regard the health and safety of our Customers, our family of Staff and Suppliers as an absolute priority. Therefore, especially in light of the current COVID-19 epidemic, we place a greater emphasis on procedures that promote cleanliness and healthy living to combat the spread of COVID-19. Some of the most important tasks we focus on right now are:
- Spraying sanitizer onto your all hands upon your entry to our Branch.
- Our Staff will use sanitiser on their hands before they seat you and will then sanitize your seat.
- Our Duty Managers ensure that our excellent handwashing practices are rigorously followed.
- Credit card machines and till points are regularly sanitised by Duty Managers.
- We strictly require Staff who don’t feel well to stay home from work. Staff arriving ill at our premises will be sent home immediately.
- Frequently disinfecting commonly touched surfaces in all areas of our Branch.
Additionally, we ask each of our Staff and our Suppliers to inform us daily of exposure to anyone diagnosed with COVID-19, and to inform us of contact with persons who recently undertook international travel so that we can take necessary precautions.
This is how we do our part in preventing transmission of COVID-19. We remain committed to maintaining these protocols to protect our Customers, Staff and Suppliers.
Thank you to you, our loyal Customers, for your continued support and trust in our people and our business.
The Mapaya Investments’ Team