Criteria To Qualify For Loans
To apply for credit & financial assistance there are certain qualification criteria that you need to meet.
In fact if you meet the following terms you could qualify for personal loans online for any amount between R500 – R5 000 to be repaid over a period of anything between 1 month to 6 months.
What Do You Need to Apply for a Loan?
- You must be a South African Citizen & a South African ID document
- You must be at least 18 years of age
- You must be permanently employed
- You will need to have your own bank account
- You will need proof of residence for not more than 3 month eg , municipal rates and taxes account
- You will need your latest payslip
- You will need 3 months bank statement
How do I apply?